In this issue of the Forum, George L. Saunders, III, MD, publishes his last message as president of the Board. His term ends October 31, 2009. This issue also features an article by Marjorie Satinsky about developing a practice website.
- Policy Committee offers new position statement on telemedicine
- Reflections on my six-year sojourn on the North Carolina Medical Board | by George L. Saunders, III, MD
- NCMB implements changes to investigative and disciplinary processes
- The ‘Six Core Competencies’: Evaluating licensee performance and conduct
- Developing a website for your practice | by Marjorie A. Satinsky, MBA
- NCMB quarterly disciplinary report May-July 2009
- Understanding the NCMB’s disciplinary case review process | by Michael Sheppa, MD
- Update your Licensee Information: There’s still time!