This issue features Dr. Janice Huff’s final President’s Message addressing telemedicine. Also, the results from the survey on self treatment have been tabulated and presented for readers to learn more about licensee participation and the Policy Committee’s progress of the current position statement’s review. Two special feature articles published discuss Managing disruptive behavior and Taking the mystery out of reporting malpractice payments.
- Taking the mystery out of reporting malpractice payments | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- Keeping the emphasis on medicine in telemedicine | by Janice E. Huff, MD
- Thank you!
- Seeking smart, engaged readers for the Forum Editorial Panel
- PAs and NPs may now sign death certificates
- The results are in. . .Online Web survey on self treatment
- Officers chosen to lead Medical Board in 2012
- NCMB adds new Web content
- Managing disruptive behavior
- Quarterly adverse actions report | May-July 2011
- Application process change for IMGs
- Fines, discipline possible for some CME cases
- Board adopts three attempt rule for exams