In this issue, Dr. Ralph C. Loomis writes on professionalism in his inaugural President’s Message; Dr. Scott G. Kirby, the NCMB’s Medical Director, and Curt Ellis, director of the NCMB’s Investigations Department, discuss Florida’s strict new controlled substance prescribing restrictions and their potential impact on North Carolina and other states; the Board announces the appointments of two new physician members and the reappointments of two Board Members. Finally, this issue features the updated Position Statements of the Board.
- Professionalism: Why we do what we do | by Ralph C. Loomis, MD
- NCMB Adverse Actions Report , Aug.-Oct. 2011
- Urgent notice to professional corps, PLLCs
- Are “pill mills” Florida’s newest export? | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- NCMB gets two new physician members; Governor reappoints Camnitz, Lennon
- Need an Intent to Practice acknowledgement letter?
- NCMB Position Statements as of 12/31/2011