In this issue of the Forum, Board President Ralph Loomis, MD, discusses the NCMB Malpractice Review Process. The “Year in Review” focuses on the Board’s licensee population across North Carolina, as well as the disciplinary caseload in 2011. This issue also presents the revised position statement on treating self and family.
- PA site visits in 2011 find more in compliance, fewer serious problems
- Notice of corporate suspensions
- It’s official: The new NCMB position statement on treating self/family
- To all expert reviewers. . .We thank you!
- Resources explain NCMB stance on laser surgery
- Board introduces reentry center on website
- Call for candidates: Four NCMB seats coming open
- Year in Review: A look back at data from 2011
- Lessons from the NCMB’s malpractice review process: A personal reflection | by Ralph C. Loomis, MD
- Did you know?
- Quarterly adverse actions report | November 2011-January 2012