This issue highlights proper use of electronic health records. Board president, Dr. Ralph Loomis, discusses his experience as a physician and Board member with EHR. The special feature focuses on recognizing signs of physician burnout, ways to avoid burnout and additional resources for physician wellbeing. Other articles present updates on position statements, rules and national policy.
NEW! Page through the online edition.
- FSMB Foundation publishes second edition of prescribing book
- Electronic health records: A benefit when only used wisely | by Ralph C. Loomis, MD
- Preserving a scarce human resource: Healthy physicians | by John-Henry Pfifferling, PhD
- Quarterly Adverse Actions Report | February - April 2012
- Rule change alert
- Highlights from the 100th meeting of the FSMB
- NCMB honors Watauga County physician
- Practicing self-care: Resources for physician wellbeing | by Christopher Snyder, III, MD
- Easy money—Work from home | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- Position statement update; latest revisions