The fall issue of the Forum features Dr. Walker’s final message as Board president, and discusses ways the Board is improving its relationship with licensees. Past Board president, Dr. Janice Huff’s article highlights resources for physician wellness and preventing burnout. This issue also announces the new officers chosen to lead in 2014, presents an infographic on the growing PA population, and an article on a physician’s obligation to complete death certificates.
- Quarterly Board Actions Report, May-July 2013
- That black and white thing on your NCMB wallet card…
- Board welcomes new Investigations Department director
- Professional Corps and LLCs: Renew by year’s end
- Bliss | by Janice E. Huff, MD
- Did you know?
- The NCMB and you: forging a better relationship between Board and licensee | by William A. Walker, MD
- Physician obligation to complete death certificates | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- Board elects officers to lead in 2014
- Survey results: Controlled substance prescribing
- The NCMB’s growing PA population