This issue highlights the Board’s 2012 data in the annual “Year in review.” A position statement update announces several amendments as well as a new position statement titled “Professional use of social media.” Other items include an in depth look at optional information being reported on Licensee Information pages and a contest supporting participation in LI. Grand prize: up to 10 licensees will be offered the opportunity to be featured in an upcoming NCMB public awareness campaign. Enter the Licensee Information Challenge now!
- ENTER NOW and win!
- Year in review: A look back at data from 2012
- Hospital suspensions related to failure to complete medical records (yes, those are actions too) | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- Teamwork: In medicine, more than ever, patient safety demands it | by William A. Walker, MD
- Out and about
- NCMB on the road: At the Federation of State Medical Boards Annual Meeting, April 18-20
- Apply no later than July 1 to serve on the NCMB
- How complete is your LI page?
- Position statement update
- Quarterly Board Actions Report | November 2012-January 2013