In this issue NCMB President Cheryl Walker-McGill, MD discusses responsibility of quality care, the 2015-2016 Board elected officers are announced, the office of the Chief Medical Officer talks treating children of divorce, an in depth look at the looming epidemic of physician burnout, NCMB introduces a new compliance program, new law adds PA seats to the Board, and the February-April Board action report.
- Quarterly Board Actions Report | February - April 2015
- NCMB Leadership Team for 2015-2016
- Is your licensee information page ready for visitors?
- The NCMB has a new website!
- Need a speaker?
- Mark your calendars: Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Help make this newsletter better
- Treating children of divorce: Obtaining custody documents and setting clear ground rules are key | by Karen Burke-Haynes, MD
- DEA registration holders: Sign up for access to the state’s CSRS today
- Who is responsible for quality of care in an era of diminished provider autonomy? | by Cheryl Walker-McGill, MD
- New law adds dedicated PA seat to the NCMB
- The looming epidemic of physician burnout