Dr. William Walker presents his first president’s message in this issue, discussing Board processes and how these processes are designed to remove bias during case review. In this issue, you will also find a full collection of the Board’s position statements, an important announcement for licensees who prescribe for the treatment of opioid addiction and bios for the Board’s newest members.
- Thank you!
- New Corporation/PLLC “home” lets users manage NCMB corporate files online
- Prescribe Suboxone? Register to comply with state law | by William D. Bronson
- Is (NCMB) justice blind? Board processes designed to remove bias | by William A. Walker, MD
- Serve on the North Carolina Medical Board
- NCMB Positions Statements as of 12/31/2012
- NCMB welcomes four new Board members
- Quarterly Board Actions Report | August-October 2012