This issue is the Board’s annual Position Statement issue. Also in this issue new NCMB President Cheryl Walker-McGill, MD, discusses the Board moving forward in an era of emerging technologies; 2014 PA compliance checks overview; The Board welcomes two new Board Members and two reappointed Members; and a call for comments on new position statement.
- Call for comments: Board considers position statement on physician compounding
- Pending Rule Changes
- Moving forward in an era of emerging technologies | by Cheryl Walker-McGill, MD
- NC Medical Board Position Statements: What changed in 2014?
- Call for applicants: Serve on the NCMB
- 2014 PA compliance checks find most in compliance
- Quarterly Board Actions Report | August - October 2014
- North Carolina Medical Board welcomes new physician, public members; Two Board Members reappointed